Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wow, it's been a busy month!

I started working last month, and between work, motherhood and photography I haven't had a spare moment. It's a good kind of busy, though. I am so thankful for my job (and the insurance!). I'm hoping, now that I have a job, I can get out of this apartment and into a house where I can have my own studio. A girl can dream, right?

I've had a few sessions this month. My favorite was, of course, a newborn. I did her mother's maternity photos a couple of months ago and was very excited to get to do her newborn photos - and what a doll baby! There's nothing better than a precious newborn baby....

Jillian

Mother & Daughter

Babies are such a nice way to start people.

A baby has a special way of adding joy to every single day.

No comments: