Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is the weekend already over?!

Oh, there's just never enough time to get everything done!  

I managed to update my website this weekend, so go check it out if you get a chance - www.kelliharrisphotography.com.  It was in desperate need of an update!  My contact phone number was still my California number... which changed back in October.  

I also ordered new business cards.  I went ahead and got 2 different designs.  One for my general photography:

Front
New "General" Business Card

Back
Back of Business Cards

And one for weddings (has the same back):

New Wedding Business Card

I also got a new camera (YAY!).  I finally found a good deal on a Canon 5D and I'm over-the-moon happy.  I now need to sell my Canon Rebel XT body, because I do not need 3 cameras.  Any takers?  

I still have so much to do!  I will update again soon with some new photos.  

No comments: