Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jarah & Steven

I had so much fun shooting Jarah and Steven's wedding! I've known Jarah since she was about 13 years old and we were both showing cows in FFA. Who would have thought more than 10 years later I would be photographing one of the most important days of her life?

Their wedding was at the Hendrix Ranch in DeQueen, Arkansas. The chapel there is absolutely stunning! It was one of the most beautiful locations I've ever seen. I'm so honored that Jarah chose me to capture such a special event for her.

Congrats to the happy couple!


The Bride

Mr. & Mrs. Russell

Her dad was saying his pockets were empty because she spent all of his money on the wedding. Ha ha!
She Spent all of Daddy's Money

Flower Girl

Outside the Chapel

Ring & Flowers

3 comments:

Darla Peters said...

What a lovely wedding. The light on the flower girl is gorgeous!

Teresa Sweet Photography said...

I'm so glad UR pursuing wedding photography because U have a great eye for it. That photo of the bride in the church with the reflection of them on the floor...is timeless and VERY hard to come across an image like that in a church. Great job!

Morgan7458 said...

The Venue is so pretty! The only problem is I can't find any information on it anywhere? Do you have any contact information the the Hendrix Ranch by chance? Your pictures are amazing by the way!!

Thanks for your time,
Morgan McRae