Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh, so busy!

I have been seriously neglecting my blog... and pretty much everything else, too. I absolutely love my new job teaching 5th grade science. It's crazy and stressful - but at the end of the day, I feel like I've done something good. It just doesn't leave me much free time right now.

Anyways, things have been busy. I had a session a few weeks ago with 2 adorable little guys.

Brothers




My beautiful cousin came to visit with her husband and precious son last month. I snagged a few family pictures and managed to step in some dog poo. Never a dull moment!

The Boggs Family

Blue Eyes




I've also been busy with miss Riley. She started ballet last month and loves it. She is quite possibly the cutest ballerina ever! (That's her on the right in the picture below).

Ballerina

So, please forgive me for being MIA. I probably won't be around much until this summer, when I'll have 9 glorious weeks off from work!

1 comment:

stacy {molto bella photography} said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you. Your 5th graders are so lucky. Enjoy it! Going to miss seeing your work and Miss Riley!